Made of a soft organic cotton and polyester fleece with a touch of spandex for movement and recovery. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
When sacrificing comfort for style isn’t part of the program. Designed with an easy yet flattering fit, these pants have a slim leg, low rise and are made with 57% organic cotton/38% polyester/5% spandex mélange fleece. The waistband is adjustable with a drawcord. With a flattering back yoke, two front pockets and wide, stretchy 3" cuffs. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
1% for the planet
Since 1985, Patagonia has pledged 1% of sales to the preservation and restoration of the natural environment. 1% for the Planet is an alliance of businesses that understand the necessity of protecting the natural environment. They understand that profit and loss are directly linked to its health, and are concerned with the social and environmental impacts of industry.
- Article number: 520808
- Material Specification: 100% Cotton
- Leg length: Long
- Fit: Regular fit
- Knit pants with a soft, comfortable fit
- Knit waistband is adjustable with a natural cotton drawcord
- Two front drop-in pockets
- Wide rib cuffs at the ankles
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material: Body: 7.7-oz 57% organic cotton/38% polyester/5% spandex mélange fleece. Cuffs: 9.4-oz 53% organic cotton/36% polyester/11% spandex rib knit. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Gewicht: 278 g (9.8 oz)
- HerkunfstlandMade in India.
Ahnya Jogging Pants Knit pants with a soft, comfortable fit Patagonia navy blue 520808 DCBGBKQ